Skip to content
- Applications will be made through https://ayos.ankara.edu.tr. Applications will begin on 7 April 2023 at 09:00 (UTC+3) Türkiye time and will end on 5 May 2023 at 17:00 (UTC+3).
- Test takers must fill in the information in the AYÖS 2023 Application System completely and carefully.
- Applications made by hand or by mail will not be accepted. The information provided by test takers during the application process must be in Latin letters only.
- The email address and phone number requested during registration in the application system must belong to the test taker, and each test taker should use one email address. No correspondence or transactions should be made on behalf of other test takers with this email address and phone number.
- Test takers must scan and upload their passport-sized photographs taken within the last three months in (.JPEG) format, with a file size not exceeding 1 MB, to the application system. The photographs must be of a quality that are suitable for use in passports or other official identification documents.
- The photographs uploaded by the test takers will also appear on their “Exam Entry Document” and “Exam Result Document”. It is extremely important for test takers to pay attention to this matter so that exam officials do not have difficulty in determining the test taker’s identity and the exam can be considered valid.
- The application system will generate a test taker number for each test taker and share it with them. In all electronic correspondence, it is mandatory to specify this test taker number.
- The exam fee will be paid online via credit card through the application system. The responsibility for the correct/wrong payment of fees belongs to the test taker.
- The fees paid by test takers who decide not to apply or do not apply after paying the fee, whose applications are deemed invalid/cancelled, who do not enter or cannot enter the exam, who are not admitted to or are removed from the exam, who are unsuccessful or have invalid exams, or who make multiple payments by creating different accounts will not be refunded or transferred to future years.
- Test takers must complete the procedures for entering and leaving the exam according to the rules in their countries. Ankara University has no responsibility for obtaining permission for test takers to enter the exam or for issuing passports to test takers.
- Test takers can only choose 1 (one) exam centre during the application process. No changes will be made to the exam centre preferences after the application process is completed.
- Test takers with disabilities or those who use permanent devices must send their Turkish or English petitions, stating their situations and exam-related requests, along with their medical reports, to email@example.com by 5h May 2023, in order not to encounter problems in the exam buildings/halls. Requests from test takers who do not report on time will not be considered. Necessary support will be provided during the exam for test takers whose requests related to their disability status are deemed appropriate.
- In the applications for the exam, the test takers’ own statements will be taken into account regarding whether they meet the application conditions. Scores obtained by those who take the exam with false statements will not grant them any rights.
- Test takers are responsible for the accuracy of all the information they declare. Since the information provided by the test taker will be the basis for the implementation of the exam and the evaluation of the results, the test taker will be responsible for any consequences arising from the deficiencies and inaccuracies in the information declared in the application system. The exams of test takers who provide false/misleading information will be considered invalid.